WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Friday, November 12, 2004
Blogiversary: Three years ago today, I started this blog and it's been a blast. I've been privileged to converse with some wonderful people over the years, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

I'm still waiting for someone to hire me as a columnist, so if you happen to own a features syndicate, newspaper, magazine or solvent Web site, I'm always available.

I'd like to thank all of my readers for visiting several times a day and for your moral and financial support.

Did I say financial support? Yes, it's the monthly banging of the tip jar. There are Amazon and Paypal links to the left, or for those of you who think cash is impersonal, you can find my Amazon Wish list here.

For those of you who are still recovering financially from the recession, tell a few of your friends about Hoystory -- next year you won't have the same excuse.

2:08 AM

Comments:
glad to hear your not stopping anytime soon, keep it up. I'm here daily
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™