WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Monday, September 08, 2003
Letter of the Day: In today's San Diego Union-Tribune the following letter from Brian Hughes of El Cajon caught my eye, and mirrors my setiments on the issue:


I find it ironic as we celebrate the 40th anniversary of Dr. King's "I have a dream" speech that we will soon be asked to decide on Proposition 54 and whether the government should be allowed to continue to classify its citizens by race.

Rather than reveal this personal information to the state, I think I would be more comfortable checking a box that would allow me to describe the content of my character.


Excellent.

11:28 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™