WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Tuesday, July 08, 2003
For Love or Money: I usually don't watch so-called reality shows, the reason being that no one acts "real" when they've got a camera crew following them around or some host asking them to do ridiculous things. But, since my work shift changed to Tues. through Sat. (not really good for the social life of a single man) I've watched the last few episodes of NBC's "For Love or Money." I saw the episodes starting when there were only 4 women left. If you missed last night's episode, there's a summary here.

To make a long story short, the guy, Rob, was a complete and total idiot -- in more ways than one. First he disses the girl that really loves him, Paige (and who's really cute too), to choose the girl who's not terribly interested in him, Erin. It was also no suprise that Erin, instead of choosing Rob, chooses the money. If Rob had chosen Paige instead, she undoubtedly would have chosen him and then they'd both gotten to split the million.

When I'm watching the show, I'm always thinking what I would do if I was put in the same situation Rob was, and I'm convinced the producers would never choose me for the show. I'm sorry, but I couldn't go around playing tonsil hockey with multiple women at the same time. By the time I'd narrowed them down to four, I'd have had a pretty good idea which one I would choose (Paige) and I honestly couldn't play the game anymore. The last three episodes would be so boring for the average viewer because there'd be no hanky-panky going on 3/4 of the time.

Oh well, that's my little rant. Rob is an idiot. Erin doesn't impress me. Paige is a cutie.

1:37 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™