WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Friday, October 11, 2002
Bush 41's outrageous error: The U.S. Navy is reclassifying the status of Gulf War pilot Scott Speicher from KIA to MIA and now "Missing-Captured."

I strongly suspect that in an effort to bring the Gulf War to a quick close, the American government just decided to let Speicher rot -- and I'm pissed off. I've got a good friends who are pilots. I know two Air Force pilots and a couple of Navy pilots -- so I'm probably more concerned about this issue than other Americans. The government's handling of this issue was outrageous.

I don't think that Speicher is still alive. Saddam's a real wacked-out sicko, but I don't think that he would hold onto Speicher this long -- alive.

I applaud the Bush 43 administration for confronting this issue -- even if it is too late for Speicher.

By the way, where are all of the liberal special interests that are so quick to yell "Geneva Convention" when America captures enemy troops? Here's a case where a POW was likely murdered, yet they are the same ones insisting that we leave the despot in power.

10:49 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™