WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Wednesday, July 24, 2002
Confession time: I don't religiously read all the comments posted on various items on this site. Sorry. It's just sometimes I'm not in the mood. Or I don't have time. Or I have some other reason that probably isn't really compelling.. (I do however read the vast majority of my e-mail, even if I don't respond to it.)

One thing I do check from time to time is the "referrals" generated by my counter down at the bottom of the page. Most of the referrals come from Instapundit. Some have no referrer at all (I think that these are the result of someone clicking on a bookmark). A few other blogs also refer a few odd people to me. Usually I'll go to their site, do a little search and find out what they've said about me.

So, why am I telling you all of this? Well, I hadn't read my comments recently, but I saw a single link (emphasis on purpose) to Jeff Hauser's "adjunct blog" entitled "Picking Fights."

After reading some of Hauser's extensive vitriol, I'm concerned that Hauser may not be around much longer -- he's going to suffer a heart attack. It's just not healthy. When you headline a post: "More Hoy -- God, I hate reading his site " Maybe you should just stop? Unless it's a sadomasochistic streak. Most normal people just don't repeatedly put themselves through something that's so painful.

12:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™