WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Thursday, May 09, 2002
The American Prospect is taking nominations for the best liberal bloggers. I've always wanted to be part of such a list on such a highly-respected Web site. I've been trying for months to get Glenn Reynolds' Instapundit to put me on his list of "Recommended sites" without success. So TAP is an acceptable second choice.

I know that many of you may suspect that I am not, in fact, a liberal. You may read through my blog and pigeonhole me as some right-wing conservative ideologue.

You'd be wrong. I'm actually quite liberal.



  • I'm for liberal use of prayer in public schools

  • I'm for liberal use of the accelerator in motor vehicles

  • I'm for liberal use of the "mute" button when Geraldo Rivera is on TV

  • I'm for the liberal use of capital punishment

  • I'm for the liberal issuance of concealed-carry permits to law-abiding Americans

  • I'm for the liberal use of force in trying to kill Usama bin Laden

  • I'm for the liberal use of force in trying to kill Palestinian terrorists

  • I'm for the liberal use of mustard on hot dogs.

  • I'm for the liberal use of the Amazon Honor System link on the left

  • I'm for the liberal use of torture on al Qaeda terrorists at Guantanamo Bay

  • I'm for liberal raises for all journalists -- especially those at The San Diego Union-Tribune



As you can see, I think I'm quite qualified -- please nominate me!

8:54 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™