WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Friday, April 26, 2002
The first week that Alan Keyes had his MSNBC show, I watched a couple of episodes. I didn't like it much, because there wasn't enough of Keyes. I think he's probably one of the most intelligent, passionate, and well-spoken conservatives out there today.

The past couple of nights I've caught his show, and it seems to have improved greatly. Gone is the segment where Alan sits down with "regular people just like you." I hated that segment, because 99.9 percent of the time they weren't just like me -- they were idiots. Kudos to MSNBC.

1:55 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™