WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Monday, December 05, 2005
Need a job?: I'm not hiring, but the San Diego Union-Tribune is. Sorry, these aren't newsroom positions, but for those of you who are good salesmen/women, the Union-Tribune can be a good place to work. Benefits are great, including an employer-match 401(k).

So, why am I doing free advertising for my employer? Apparently they're having a hard time filing these positions and are willing to pay some pretty hefty bounties for good people -- a total of $2,000 for me. So, if you're interested in any of the positions listed below, send me an e-mail containing your resume and I'll hand-deliver it to the HR department. If you've applied before, then don't bother -- they're only looking for new applicants. And, before you ask, I don't know anything at all about these jobs. I don't know about relocation expenses, base salary, etc.

Here are the positions:


Advertising
Account Manager Commissions (Golden Triangle) 91-05/CN
Account Manager Commissions (Central) 46-05/CN
Account Manager Commissions (El Cajon) 05-05/CN
Account Manager Commissions (Escondido) 123-05/CN
Account Manager Commissions (Carlsbad) 96-05/CN
Account Manager - New Business Development (2) 120-05/CN
Account Manager - Direct Marketing (2) 66-05/CN

Circulation
Job Title Job #
Circulation Sales Representative - Home Delivery (2) 52a-05/CN
Circulation Sales Representative - Single Copy (1) 52b-05/CN

SOSD
Job Title Job #
Online Account Manager Retail 1109a-05/CN
Online Account Manager National 1109b-05/CN


Send your resume to me at hoystory -at- cox -dot- net. You get a good job and I get cold, hard cash.

8:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™