WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Friday, July 22, 2005
Back at home base: I returned to sunny San Diego yesterday afternoon after spending hours in the air. Luckily, I'm very intimidating and managed to subtly dissuade other passengers from sitting next to me, so I wasn't so cramped in those ever-smaller plane seats.

I got up early this morning -- because my internal clock is way out of whack -- and headed over to the DMV to renew my driver's license more than a year late. It was relatively painless -- no more waiting in line, they now have an automated "Now serving #X" system that allows you to sit down until you're at the front of the line.

I hope to have a more complete account of my recent foray into blue-state America up in the next couple of days, complete with pictures. I hope to get back to my regular sleeping/posting schedule before I have to go to work next week.

11:24 AM

Comments:
You live in a blue state! I think this blue state-red state designation is extremely misleading. Last time I checked there were conservatives in California and liberals in Texas. New England states have good people, both liberal and conservative, and they have very beautiful nieces. Sincerely, your niece, Madeline.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™