WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES








Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Monday, June 06, 2005
A little housekeeping: Some of you may have noticed that the Krugman banners have changed ever so slightly -- I've added the Web address for this site to the banners. Why? Well, I found someone using the banner who wasn't linking back to this site, but instead to the original Krugman column. That I can deal with. But this site, which shall remain nameless, had it misrepresented as an "advertisement" -- I've paid no one to put this banner on their site.

But the straw that broke the camel's back? This unnamed site didn't even have Hoystory on its blogroll. I attempted to contact the site operator -- but their e-mail script is broken.

So, to make a long story short, now Hoystory is on all the banners. If this addition troubles some of you participating in the increasingly desperate -- and probably meaningless -- attempt to keep Krugman honest who are linking to Hoystory, e-mail me and I'll provide a the old banner with a different filename.

I'm sorry if this seems petty, but I'd like to have a modicum of credit for my modicum of work.

That is all.

1:25 AM

Comments:
Just to let you know - there is a way for someone to "steal" your Krugman banner, remove your blog's name, and then repost it to the Internet.

BTW, you are listed on our blogroll, at Joobo the King of Wisdom:

http://joobo.blogspot.com/

You've got a great blog - one of the best!

Thanks!

Simon Lazarus
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™