WALL STREET JOURNAL
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
THE WEEKLY STANDARD
DRUDGE REPORT
THE WASHINGTON POST
SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE
NEW YORK TIMES


*=recently updated





Matthew Hoy currently works as a metro page designer at the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The opinions presented here do not represent those of the Union-Tribune and are solely those of the author.

If you have any opinions or comments, please e-mail the author at: hoystory -at- cox -dot- net.

Dec. 7, 2001
Christian Coalition Challenged
Hoystory interviews al Qaeda
Fisking Fritz
Politicizing Prescription Drugs

RSS FEED
<< current


Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More













A note on the Amazon ads: I've chosen to display current events titles in the Amazon box. Unfortunately, Amazon appears to promote a disproportionate number of angry-left books. I have no power over it at this time. Rest assured, I'm still a conservative.



Friday, October 08, 2004
I get spam: With a public e-mail address like I have here, I get a ton of spam e-mail. Normally, I just trash it, but this one's subject caught my eye.


Pregnancy and sex link established


You don't say?

1:37 AM

Comments:
The Cornell Daily Sun is, I believe, the original source of the headline. There's no surprise there, it's a completely terrible paper. It's sort of like the AP, but with more bias and less writing skill. Basically, 90% of the paper comes directly from the AP, and the other 10% is bad writing called an editorial, with a certain list to port. Anyway... I guess, after writing this comment, I have no grounds to criticize anyone else's writing. But at least I'm not expecting anyone else to pay for the privelege of reading it. :)
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Pro™